Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heart Poem


Heart Poem...

anonymous author


It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you". He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that she is just going for a visit. She is still not swayed on this idea.


So Jesus kneels down, and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you, will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work". But the little angel is still a little scared.


She asks,"Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies,"Of course you will, I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says "When you are born, your mommy and daddy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart".


"Enjoy your time with your family, play and laugh everyday." "And when its time to come back to heaven, whenever that may be, I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves."


1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

I very much enjoyed our little chat today! I can tell, we're gonna be new best friends! :) Your girlie is darling and such a princess. We'd love to get together and talk about our little soldiers. Call or e-mail anytime! Thank you for stopping me today, a girl can never have to many friends who just get it!

love,love,love,
Heidi Anderson
heidi.anderson@cox.net

heart
Photobucket
chd, children, heart, defect
CHD Awareness site
22q 22q11 22q11.2 vcfs digeorge syndrome