Friday, September 08, 2006

They call me sugar daddy: 8-8-06



So I just have to give a shout out to my sweet husband and let him know how much I love and appreciate him. He is such a great dad to these girls and loves them all so much and they all have him wrapped around their tiny, manicured little pinkies! The entire time Bryn was in the hospital (during her first 38 day stay), he would tell me that he would give anything to have his little baby girl sleeping on his chest. This is one of his favorite parts about being a Dad to a newborn. So one night I came into the room and there he had Brynlyn, tucked in, and she lay on his chest just as comfy as can be, like she was born to lay there and chill with her Daddy. You know I couldn't resist grabbing my camera. He's gonna be upset that I posted this photo but I LOVE it because it shows such a tender relationship between them. Mike, this is why Heavenly Father has given you four daughters: you have such a big heart and so much capacity to love four such unique and different girls. I love you and am grateful for this opportunity to experience this trial and error experiment called Parenting!

No comments:

heart
Photobucket
chd, children, heart, defect
CHD Awareness site
22q 22q11 22q11.2 vcfs digeorge syndrome