Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Simply worn out

I absolutely cannot resist this cutest baby! I love the little dimples in her elbow on her arm. It gives me so much relief to see "chub" beginning to form on her. I know she's gaining more weight and feeling better each day. I love how she holds her hands when she sleeps each night. I love that she still loves Piglet. (Piglet is a very loyal friend who has been by her side since the beginning.) I love this bunny that is laying on top of her head. It is absolutely the softest plush animal ever. And Brynlyn loves it and coos and kicks her legs whenever we rub the bunny ear up against her cheek and face. She also loves it when it is laying against the top of her head. It's the funniest thing, but when she was in the hospital, we would always lay a beanie baby up against the top of her head. She loved it and I think it gave her a sense of security. Ever since then, she loves it when something is laying against the top of her head. I love it that she sleeps with her mouth wide open. That is SUCH a Jensen thing. Daddy and Lauryn do that every night and love that Brynlyn gets that from them.




1 comment:

Amie said...

This is so precious. What sweet moments to treasure!

heart
Photobucket
chd, children, heart, defect
CHD Awareness site
22q 22q11 22q11.2 vcfs digeorge syndrome