Monday, April 30, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things








These are a few of Brynlyn's favorite things in her 10 month old life.

She loves her pink silky blankie. She has a big one and a small one. She actually sucks on it to go to sleep which is kind of funny.

Her favorite music is called "Lullaby River" and "Rockabye Bunny" by Linda Danly. I bought them on amazon.com. My sister in law Emily told me about them and said her Mom used to play them for her. We love this music and Brynlyn gets a huge smile and giggle when she hears them start to play. Her favorite for the moment is Rockabye Bunny which we play to get her to go to sleep. What's cute is that we've all memorized this entire CD so far since we hear it every day. And so I will hear my children singing the songs if they're playing Barbies or playing on the computer. I've even heard Mike humming the songs! He usually falls asleep listening to it because Brynlyn still sleeps in our room. So I'm wondering if the music is more for Bryn or Mike! ha ha

She loves the music we play for her while she's in her crib.

She loves playing with her toys. Right now she loves teething rings because she is teething. She also has a few favorite dolls and some books that she doesn't care what the story is about, she just loves to chew on them.

She also loves swinging in her swing, hanging out in her bouncer, and playing with her sisters.


No comments:

heart
Photobucket
chd, children, heart, defect
CHD Awareness site
22q 22q11 22q11.2 vcfs digeorge syndrome